English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 15 May 2008

Conversation between me and my new director

As she saw the library's copy of Wives and Daughters get checked back in:

New Director: That's the best movie.

Me: Yeah, it's really good. Have you seen . . . North and South?

(this is absolutely a test)

ND: OH yeah. Love that one. That last scene is pretty much perfect.

Me: At the train station? I know! OH! Or what about the part where she drives away in the snow--

ND:---And he's like, "LOOK BACK! LOOK BACK AT ME!!!!

Me: Baaahhhhhggghhh!



And then we embraced and started sobbing. As would you.

Except we didn't really.

But I think we'll get along okay. People who like North and South are generally right-thinking, I find.

And here's another one, just because it's Thursday and I like you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites