English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 14 October 2007

Sometimes L**** is just too precious

On 800 East there is a house with loads of pumpkins and squash and assorted seasonal gourds lining the front curb. There is no one outside to take the money--a toolbox sits on a table next to the pumpkins and a homemade sign directs patrons to leave their payment inside it.




I've been meaning to stop and support them (and to take pictures for the blog). I mentioned this to a friend on Friday night and he shook his head at the things I find amusing. Saturday afternoon I drove over and had a mini photo shoot. As I crouched down, straddling the curb to get that first picture, a car drove by and then flipped a U-turn to pull over. I was pleased to see that others were supporting this local enterprise until I saw that it was actually the friend from Friday, laughing his head off at me for being a geek (his words). Which, you know, is totally okay of him to think. He tried to amend the mockery by saying that it's an adorable kind of geekiness. So to show that there were no hard feelings, I complimented him on the way he drove up over the curb and nearly lost a tire during his U-turn. Because I'm a giver.

And then I picked out my very cute 75 cent pumpkin, which perfectly complements the two larger pumpkins already on my porch. I'm pretty much the Autumn Queen. Savvy and Ethan are coming up with Jen tomorrow and I'm going to take them over to pick one out. They will think it's cool.

What sort of things are you doing to celebrate autumn? Aside from eating glazed donuts and drinking apple cider, of course.

1 comments:

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites