English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 5 October 2007

If you're a Cache-er and you know it . . .

So Desmama and I are having words about autumn foods. I have discovered what is a new to me food combination. It's not a bad combination at all, mind you, it's just two things that I never consciously paired together.

Desmama mentioned it first, and I thought this was maybe just something she liked or grew up with. But when the same combination was brought up by several other local people I decided that this must be a Cache Valley thing. She, however, thinks I'm on crack and that everyone knows and loves this seasonal treat. I told her that I would take it to the Internet and see if it's a regional thing or not.

So. Let's do this. In the interest of science, please tell me where you're from and what you think of as the quintessential sweet treat to be enjoyed on a cozy autumn evening. And if you got this idea from anyone with ties to Cache Valley or Utah, please mention that as well. Anonymous entries are welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites