English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 30 October 2007

Because purple-faced is the new sexy

Am actually quite excited to hit the gym tonight. I started back up last week and it is doing very good things for my mental state. I find that in those first 48 hours after some cardio, I am less likely to start with the voodoo curses and the body-checking and car-running-over of old slow women who just won't get out of the way. Which is a good thing, I feel.

I also really like my gym. It was about time to get back there, since they'd actually moved locations while we were On A Break and I didn't even realize it. I go to Planet Fitness, which is dead cheap and where you can be thrown out for grunting. Which I think is pretty much awesome. I wish there were more places in the world that would throw people out for obnoxious, "hey, look at me" behavior. I bet people would actually start thinking about what they're doing if at any moment they could be handed a "Yeah . . . Get Out" ticket by some kind of Grand Righteous Hall Monitor.

This gym isn't a meat market, but it's not the rec center either where you have to fight packs of glaring middle-aged women for the right to use one of the 2 available ellipticals. There may be 3 ellipticals, but you can be sure that one of them is always out of order or creaking/shaking/smoking in some suspicious and possibly evil way. My gym has loads and loads of new machines and you never have to wait for one.

Plus I feel comfortable there. People aren't trying to impress each other. So I don't have to feel like I should feel self-conscious about using an old MP3 player instead of an iPod. Or listening to not-cool-at-all booty-shaking music. Or not wearing nice workout clothes, since I understand that you must give tradespeople money in order to acquire such things. I also don't work out in thongs or fake boobs, because I actually like myself.

1 comments:

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites