English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Congregation, albeit shortly.

Well, well, so I have finally stopped procrasinating and messaged Matyn, an almost immoral immortal whom I have the utmost pleasure to be acquainted with since late 2005 AD, but lost touch in the middle of the yester year.

Let's examine. Matyn. What has became of his charming, at times, odd man after a year or more of silence? The answer is simple. Matyn never changes. It's the world that changes. Matyn is still fucking esoteric, terribly obsessed over the deviantly-perverse and the dexterity of the English language. No idea if he is still bent on the notion of 'goth' though. However, I am certain he mentioned it is an inappropriate word for his "extravagrant" sense of dressing. Burr. He has a cool necklace. On the pechant lies a bunch of hair, which I questioned, "I suppose those hairs are your victims'?", he merely agreed in the most non-chalant air.

To give you a more wholesome view of Matyn, I shall quote him; from a lengthy SMS chat;

"I like my victims on the harbinger of eternal regret." - Matyn.
"God has a competitor!" - Me.
"God resigned due to stiff competition." - Matyn.
"And, I heard he's (God) claustrophobic in his custom made casket." - Matyn.
"Oh, don't be discriminating. Everyone has their flaws." - Me.
"His incessant advertisements revealed his foibles. I am just tactlessly observant." - Matyn
"Oh, then that wasn't very smart of him." - Me.

Such banter brightens my day.

Thank you for your much appreciated input, Matyn. We shall meet properly again, soon. I thank you for your Marquis De Sade book, too. I bet I will have a great night reading it, that I am most certain of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites