English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 28 July 2007

Warning: Contains Profanity

I like to think that I have a sophisticated sense of humor. But then I watch something like this and I realize that no, no I don't. Because all it takes is a song where Hugh Laurie sings the word "ass" a whole bunch in a Southern accent to leave me yelping and shrieking on the floor.

Although . . . if Hugh Laurie thinks it's funny too then maybe my taste is just fine. After all, he is British. And brilliant.

Also? He and I should probably just stop this "will they or won't they" dance we're in and just get married already.

Happy Weekend, y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites