English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 10 July 2007

An odd thing called school and its generous offerings of pissing you off.

Ever since March this year, I have not been released anytime earlier than 4.30 or 5pm. Today, in the middle of week 3 of term 3, I ended school at a record-breaking time of 2.30pm! What's better is the fact that tuesdays are further reduced to 1.30pm next week onwards. Was quite pleased at that, for a while. The joy was indeed very short-lived as I have to remind myself that I will have to resume my late dismissal times for the rest of the week, ranging from 5pm to 5.45pm. Life just likes to poke fun at us - the miserable homo muggerians-from-srjc. Life, you horrible control freak! Bleh. One amazing thing to ponder, I wonder myself how I managed to survive with my sanity in tact in term 2. I never cease to amaze myself.

They, as in the ever-irritable teachers, told us it's only 4 months plus of hardwork left to set our minds to. Seemed short, and rather managable, after going through one round of revision for Mid Years. However, when you spend almost 10 hours + of the day in the stinking school compound where people are hell-bent to piss you off and to poke around you, asking you endless redundant trivial matters, time is hard to pass by. Sometimes, I just wish I have a little room to hide and be alone in the middle of the school hours. Fucking society, too damned fucking crowded for anyone's health, I must confess. Just leave me alone.

Blah.

[listens to Ensiferum, it's good music!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites