English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 9 March 2007

Tier!

*gasp!*

My sister shrieked in utmost alarm when she read this article online.

"Er liebt die Schwester. Und vom hinter..." - Rammstein's Tier. Means "He loves his sister. And from behind.." in english. Burrr.

Disturbing yet interesting.

So, a back-cross is indeed harmful, 2 out of 4 turned out to be defective.

Otherwise, don't ask about school life.

I have been immensely obsessed over Falkenbach's Havamal and Heralder. Glorious songs, puts me in an imaginary battle upon Nordic lands. Lol. It's my daily wake up call on my way to school. I think I have some obsessive complusive disorder, last year, I keep listening to Starless Aeon. Now Falkenbach.

I look forward slightly to the March holidays, at mere least, I could sleep longer and resume my online schedule and fuck care about school. But to return to the horrors of the revised and longer term 2 timetable put forth from The Sinister School Administrations. Fucking annoying utilitariannitical puritannical bastards. Loatheful.

Comrade Ling, always filled with hateful energy towards all things structured and mandatory,
10th March 2007 E.H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites