English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 10 March 2007

Awarded

I finally see the fruit of cyber-labour for The Party! Comrade LingNemesis has been awarded with the Comrade Ogilvy Citation for Continued Confrontation - 3rd class medal. I shall continue my work and post more.

Thank you, BB!

You can do earn cyber-medals and boost your ego by registering at the Newspeak Dictionary and contribute your part to Oceania.

Speaking of 1984 stuff, thanks RRR for that hardcover copy of Nineteen Eighty Four, it is greatly appreciated.

I think I lost my flourishing flair, thanks to school.

I need to mug, badly, during the March holidays, I really need to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites