English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 15 March 2007

I love everyone

For the last week I've been stricken down with a cold. I hadn't realized what a toll this cold had taken on me until I suddenly started feeling better yesterday afternoon at work. At first I didn't know what was happening and thought that maybe someone had put crack in my water. Because suddenly I was like this.

"Hi! How are you! Oh my gosh that is SUCH a great library question! And hey look at you with your funny joke, Yay for jokes! AND HEY ISN'T MY DESK PRETTY! AND HEY ISN'T THAT LITTLE GIRL OVER THERE PRETTY TOO ONLY YOU HAD BETTER PUT HER SHOES AND SOCKS BACK ON HER RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THAT'S SICK THANK YOU! AND WOW! I GET TO TAKE ALL THE WITHDRAWN MARTHA STEWART MAGAZINES HOME WITH ME. FREE MAGAZINES! WOOO-HOOOOOO!!!"

Seriously. If there are drugs that can do that, I want some. Last night I went to the grocery store and started buying fresh foods again. Also amazing, since I'd been eating brownies and fish sticks all week and Not. Even. Caring.

In honor of my feeling better, here are some of the pics I took a few days ago:

Main Street

The LDS Tabernacle, which is where they hold larger meetings and special events. You can't see it but there was a girl getting her bridal photos taken on the grounds. I swear you can't swing a cat around here without hitting some 14-yr-old who's getting her bridals taken.


This is the fun little theatre that I like.

Um, not exactly sure what this building is. Desmama?

The Logan LDS Temple, which is on a high hill with a great view of the valley. My sister tells me they will have beautiful tulips up here soon, so I'll be checking that out once I come down from the crack water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites