English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 23 March 2007

Been a week

It's been a while since I updated this. Let's see what happened that is worth mentioning. I had two awesome chill out sessions with Jaspas and Valerie, one of which involves walking, singing Natioal Day Songs and talking nonsense all the way from Plaza Singapura to Clarke Quay. ^^ The other is about a long chat about comsology in physics over at Macdonalds.

Otherwise, I have been chatting regularly with Vika, she mentioned that I'm the only br00tal and tr00 metalhead that she actually liked. Yay! She's reading Orwell's 1984 finally, after all the brainwashing. Heh. She's disturbed after reading it for 30 minutes, haha, Orwell is God.

Bah. I'm really whacked now. It's 3.30 AM, the hunger is gnawing on my insides, and my brain feels fried and I'm listening to the weirdest music on Earth - Sunn O))) on my mp3. I should go sleep.

One thought came into my mind this week. "It explains alot when I have a person who committed suicidal for my role model." *Per Yngve Ohlin and Jon Novtident* ^-^

Shove me to my bed, please, someone?
Ling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites