English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 16 July 2006

Weird.

This is plain weird.

I have always wanted to live in a prison for a long period of time to the extend of forgetting everything on the outside world, under an austere and total code of silence.

Sounds interesting for me...

So much for the severe trait of a Capricornian. Heh.

I really like to try it someday though. Shut myself in. Self-absorbed. Non-existent.

From the wee years of my adolescence, I have been saying 'Welcome to my demented world' etc. Now my mind is really warpped beyond repair. Awesome.

On other sides of reality, my sister is off to Thailand. The land of really dirty black magick and Kumon Tongs and Toyols. Of the latter, I reckon they have affected my life in someway. Bah. [recite Fear Litany off Dune.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites