English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 31 July 2006

Ownage II

Let me own the class one time and another with my 1337 mugging skillz! Muahahaha!

:P Just got back the Chemical Bondage Lecture Test, and I got 22 out of 30, the highest in da class.

Eh, this is getting pret-ty boring... Yawns. Can I have a challenger? HA! I kidd! Humble, be humble! Yeahhh.

Yesterday was fun, at CCF Round 2. And that was a serious understatement.

Bah... You are about to read a whole chunk of random, completely irrevelant facts. You are warned, my fellow countrymen.

  1. I am craving for Jalan Kayu Egg Prata.
  2. I am fed up with my webcam.
  3. I am craving for more Katatonia songs! And Cthontic as well.
  4. I am hungry.
  5. Other than wanting to learn German, I have taken interest in Russian, Latin, Greek, Norwegian (which is rather obvious), the real life application of online emoticon talk.
  6. I need to go do my fugging homework.
  7. I haven't drank any alcohol for a fugging longer time.
  8. I am listening to far too much Opeth.
  9. The Rammstein fever is dying out.
  10. I want a deck of Jerry Nuggets!
Yeah, that's all, for brevity.

Life is like a deck of playing cards,
Ling
31st July 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites