English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 27 July 2006

Lack of mood

I'm lacking the mood to blog recently, due to my Antisocial tendencies again. Bah...

In brevity, I have picked up the courage to approach the CEO of Esplanade when he came down to my school yesterday, introducing him the art of flourishing, and things seem to be on the positive side. Great on that. I had a great gossip/ranting session with Ivan and Keroy today in school, and thought of setting up a Philosophical/Musing club, but I doubt it'd work... Wells.

Other things include the addiction to Little Britian. Loved the opening lines; 'Britian, Britian, we have running water for more than 10 years. Unlike other contries, Britain is the land where there's two genders: males and female." Andy and Lou is another new-found love of mine. And so is The Scottish guy with his picollo.

Here, I pause typing on the keyboard, there is a vague blur where my imagination fails me...
Ling
27th July 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites