English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 22 July 2006

3rd in Class.

So, I'm 3rd in class for this JC1 common test. But, I think there's some miscalulations on the teachers' part... Hmm. Anyway, my parents are still complaining about it. What the fuck do they want? Sheesh. Bleh.

Anyway, today has been a total loser day for me. I did not go out, and worst came to worst, I fucking did homework. Can I have some applause? :P XD. Yes, I did my chemical kinetics and Differentiation I. Yay. I feel utterly efficient. Jesus, it's a damn good saturday and I spent 4 hours doing homework and mugging. I know I am the sorest of the sore thumbs. Thank you.

Bah. Life used to be meaningless... Until, Deen told me about the great, fucking awesome news of Slayer and Hatebreed's arrival upon the wrenched shores of this accursed island in October this year for a gig. OMGWTBZXORZ!!!!1111one! Yeah, It will rock. More than the sell-outs, Slipknot. I hope it's not held at Fort canning. That terrain isn't good for moshing, it's sloped! Get Padang! Nice huge, flat terrain. ^^ It'll be organised by good 'ld LAMC, and I reckon the Roadrunners Uncles would be here as well, again. That is a superbly good omen. If Slayer could come, Rammstein/Opeth have hope too! Yay again. [I await in vrigil]

Speaking of metal, I have been listening to far too much Opeth. I need to stop. I think Opeth has replaced the once-crazed about Rammstein earlier this year. Opeth Frenzy. Lol. Opeth made me all depressed and melancholic. No good. Bah, everyone seem to be emo nowadays, so it's ok. Heh! ^^ I kid.

"And we thought life was meaningless..." - Mr Neo,
Ling
22th July 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites