English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 6 July 2006

Top in Biology!

I topped my class in Biology in the common test! More amazingly is that, I merely passed the damn thing. Heh. Interesting...

Hiaz, school ended at 12.30pm today and I am here at home. What a loser I am. I should go out to meet my God-Father Jimmy later.

And recently, I am hopelessly obsessed over Dissection's Where Dead Angels Lie and Bathory's A Fine Day to Die. Two classic metal songs. Atmosphere-invoking, epic and all majestic sounding. Just brilliant.

Now, that I have heard and like of one Bathory song, I want to get their albums, namely Fire Death Blood which spawned the most attraction to me. I need $$$!

No wonder, people said, music is a life-long thing. There is no apparent end of buying albums, at least to me. The addiction never subsides.

Anyway, I cannot wait for tomorrow to come! It will be the first major and official SMC flourish meet, and it's my first attempt at organising an event. To my amazement, the expected turnout is fabulous. Near to 20 people are going. Jaspas/Kev will be giving a lecture stimultaneously, there will be many subway sandwiches to satisfy my craving, many pros will be there, mostly to own the n00bs around. Yay! Tomorrow = fun day. Any flourish session is always fun.

Alright, enough of talking here, I should get out of the house.

Can't wait for tomorrow,
Ling
7th July 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites