English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 6 July 2006

I knew there was a reason for moving to the UK

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 opens today here, and my American friends and family have to wait till tomorrow. Suckahs!!!! I'm going out for Chinese food tonight and then to see the film. Am ever so excited to get me some pirate boyfriend action--I've always had a weakness for the nautical type.

BF #1: Captain Jack Sparrow, who, I don't even care who knows it, is looking so good to me right now. I realize that there would be obstacles to our relationship--things like bad hygiene and dubious morals and STDs, but still. I just--yeah. And if I can't have a fling with him, then I think Elizabeth Swann should. Because he's funnier than Will. And he would at least make a move instead of standing around all earnest-like. Only she should really make him brush those teeth before he kisses her. I'm just saying. I tried a chocolate bar flavored with rum the other day and it was nas-ty.

And while she's off doing that, I can be comforting BF#2, even Will Turner. Will, sweetie, you just keep standing there and looking pretty. Play up those strengths!

I couldn't get the picture to show up, but just wait till you see who turned pirate and suddenly became hot! Very much in need of a bath, but hot just the same! I knew he had it in him . . .

Tonight will be a cornucopia of delights, friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites