English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 25 June 2006

Some updates...

These 2 weeks have been magic-mad ones, with weekends filled up with magical events, watching Magic Unlimited 2006, jamming sessions, watching SAM show and meeting up with tonnes of friends etc. Great.

Random: Congratulations to Ning Jiejie! She is officially my female magic idol -- The Infallible Egyptian Magick Queen! Hehe! She got 2nd Runner Up, by the way. And she joined only at the very last minute. She rocks!

Anyways, the june holidays is way too short. It's blasphemy. Utter oppression of the young into such ungodly regime. Hiaz. Well... I don't give a damn.

Ah! I am absolutely in love with Imran's image. So elegant, so perfect, so almost vampiric-looking. So much like the one of Lestat... With those doves on his hands and that 'to-die-for' charming posture. Ahhhh! Okay, I should stop now. I am inspired anyway.

And yay for my metal Cd collection. I picture my little babies in my mind, and I say wow to myself. The collection does seems very decent and vast indeed. Recently acquiring Satyricon's Shadowthrone, Opeth's Damnation and Immortal's Battles in the North. I believe I have close to 40 CDs now under the genre of metal. I am proud indeed. << pimping CD paragraph.

And another yay for the upcoming Magic Cafe to be opened next year by my so-called Godfather, Jimmy! That place is going to own Magic Hall big time! It is a real cafe with tonnes of cool stuff. I shall not give any spoilers here. =)

I am still immersing myself in the life of Marius the Roman. But I think you don't need to know that.

I am lacking of stuff to write,
Ling
25th June 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites