English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 30 June 2006

Burzum to stay in Jail.

I just got news from some metal website, saying Varg Vikernes - Burzum, is to stay in prison for a far longer time, as his parole has been denied. So now, the world is a safer place... He had been in there for 12 years now, and another 9 years to go if his parole fails again. He's gonna be an old old man when he comes out...

Anyway, Common Test are over! Me = Happy. Let's not talk about academics here. Yep.

Yesterday saw the meetin up with ma magic gossip pal, Ren Hui and Kev H. Watched Superman at Shaw Towers, and it was great! Kind of liked the clean image of Clarke. It will be better if he have a black superman suit. :P

I was trying to do Bone's Eye Cut late last night. I felt a kind of pain that I hasn't felt in eons. warning: Bone's Eye Cut is teh 1337 f!Ng3r-b0NdaG3. Do it at your own risk. My pinky and index were hurting like fuck last night... I almost thought my hands will fail me after such insane and intense scretching.

Recently, there has been this mass-convo-every-damn-night, initated by Jaspas. It rocks! We talk from being bored to feeling emo to flourishing to pointless jokes to dirty jokes to Digimon and Pokemon. So you can see how great every night is for us. =D

And, recently, I got Opeth's Orchid. Geez, I am on a mega CD buying spree, have been getting one CD per week for a few weeks now. The feeling = GREAT.

Decknique's Collaboration Competition is coming up really soon. And I wonder to myself, 'How am I going to film shit when i have no camera!?' Darn... Nonetheless, I look forward to all the action and hope to get paired up with decent people like... Jaspas, Daren and such. ;)

That's it for today,
Ling
1st July 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites