English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 27 June 2006

Pictures as promised


My dad has been asking where the pictures of the Peak District are. Only he says he doesn't need to see any more pictures of landscapes. He would rather see pictures of people, preferably people he knows. Which . . . I'm guessing is just me, unless Dad has already met the sheep.

My new goat friends, to whom I most certainly am not feeding English candy:


My Lizzie-Bennett-of-the-rocks pose as I try not to laugh:


One of those staircase thingies we had to climb, wherein I inadvertently proposed to someone by slapping my @ss.


Had to toss in a scenery shot. Because really, that was sort of why I was there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites