English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 27 June 2006

Common Test

These few days, I have been immersing myself in incessant sessions of mugging and stoning at stacks of notes. All for the common test. Ugh.

Had Chinese this morning. It was quite a breeze, considering I was from a pro-chinese secondary school such as Nan Chiau High. I am really grateful that Nan Chiau drilled chinese so hard into the students, thus making stuff easier for us afterwards. =)

Random: I want to write chinese calligraphy again! The tranquility and serenity when you write the words are over-whelming. Okay, enough of being cheena.

I am dead for maths. 'Nuff said.

Tomorrow's Economics and Chemistry -- The Heavy Duty Day. Then friday will be Biology, my favourite.

Yes, we have lesser subjects to mug for in JC, but the content and the demand are also porportionately higher now. So it doesn't make any difference.

I got a feeling that I will fail and then subsequently drop out. XD

Enough of talking about studies!

[listening to Mein Teil and doing charlier cuts in one hand]

Ah, I was chatting with Jaspas and we concluded that 'Life sucks outside cards. (and metal for me)' It's true.

Speaking of Jaspas equals to flourishing.

I can't wait for 8th! Brendan is coming down to Singapore, joining us - The Flourish Elitist Bastards for the session. I foresee a whole day of stoning and fingering the cards and eating Subway at Shaw Towers. Geez, I haven't been there for decades.

Life sucks outside cards,
Ling
28th June 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites