English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 20 June 2006

Life = Dull.

In my time of need - Opeth

I can't see the meaning of this life I'm leading
I try to forget you as you forgot me
This time there is nothing left for you to take, this
is goodbye

Summer is miles and miles away
And no one would ask me to stay

And I should contemplate this change
To ease the pain
And I should step out of the rain
turn away

Close to ending it all, I am drifting through the
stages
Of the rapture born within this loss
Thoughts of death inside, tear me apart from the core
of my soul

At times the dark's fading slowly
But it never sustains
Would someone watch over me
In my time of need

XXXXXX

Opeth obsessed, as you can probably see from above. Alright, I shouldn't tell you how much I admire their music and make you fall asleep again like the previous post.


Since everyone's blogs are all talking about life and what happened and how dull their lifes are. I shall not repeat that...

Currently reading Anne Rice's Blood and Gold. Anne Rice is Teh 1337 Goddess. Whenever there's bloodsucking scenes, I will find myself so parched with thirst, and feel those imaginary fangs growing out, and then I will open my mouth slowly to corner an imaginary and bared throat. Ahh! That feeling is killing me.

Holidays are coming to their demise, and I have not went out enough yet. Darn... That is why I wanted to be an ageless creature, nothing would ever matter after that. To hell with the world. Hiaz. I lament again.

In sadness, I slumber,
Ling
21st June 2006

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites