English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 30 November 2005

Word of the day: Bored.

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. I so need to mug something, anything.

On the brighter side of things, I have bought the latest Cradle of Filth DVD, Peace Through Superior Firepower. Personally, I really enjoy watching it, unlike Disasterpieces where Corey will always have the same lines to say and it can get abit boring and draggy. Whereas, Dani is a much more interesting and unpredictable subject. The setlist for this DVD is a good mix of songs, with new and really old and classical songs like A Gothic Romance/ 13 Autumns and a Widow/ The Black Godness Rises and also never before played live songs like Mannequin/ Promise of Fever. With all that, a powerful performance is delivered deftly like canons from a panzer. (like the DVD title says Firepower. :)) And I really like the part when Dani narrated some nonsensical ableit interesting and wanton-like verses, going something like this: 'It takes one man to masturbate under the lonely stars... (then i forgot)' before Tortured Soul Asylum blared out.

In all, Hail Cradle of Filth! And Dani too.

So here's my filthy collection, I know it's quite little, but I'm gonna expand it really soon when my ang pows arrive at my pockets.



It's abit dark, pardon me.

Something on my daily life now, I'm a mod once again at SMC forums. So don;t mess with me! Muahaha! Kidding.

And I can't wait to get Stormblast 2005 of Dimmu Borgir's.

Alright, i think i'd better head to Rei's abode now.

See ya! \m/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites