English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 11 November 2005

One week left to heaven.

Wheee! After so much of mugging and endurance over the sands of time, yes it's correct. Yes, finally it's here. It's just left with ONE week of final confrontation at the bleak exam hall!

One word, or rather two, Can't Wait!!!

Anyhow, on a more positive side, Mr Neo, being such a nice and sweet friend of mine, bought Slipknot's Live 9.0 for me. Oh man... I'm starting to feel guilty because you have already got Marilyn Manson's Holy Wood for me. Mr Neo, if you are reading this, to tell you the truth, I really don't mind you buying stuff for me. HEHE! Kidding.

And, I have been obsessed with german! Gosh, gib mir Till Lindemann! ** Fariza MSN chat. ** Haha!

Just one week left. FOCUS and have no regrets. =) \m/otivated me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites