English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 21 June 2009

Why hello, pretty Alaska

Sigh. Vacations are so wonderful. Especially when you get to spend them at my parents' house. Have gained 8 pounds from things like chocolate chip cheesecake, brownies, movie popcorn, seafoods dipped in butter, seafoods fried in batter, Costco's chocolate-covered raisins, biscuits & gravy, movie theatre popcorn, ice cream cones, blueberry-macadamia-nut pancakes and I don't even know what else.

A real post is coming but I still have a day of vacation left. Tomorrow is Girls Day, wherein my mom and I will do fabulous things like visit yarn stores and eat sushi and drink estrogen shakes. We had to take GH to the airport this morning so he will miss out on Girls Day (sad).

Here are a few pics to tide you over--more to come!











(And yes, it's just windy in that last picture. I do not wear my hair that big usually.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites