English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 4 June 2009

Funniest thing I've seen all week

They recently released the official trailer for New Moon (for the bunker-dwellers, that would be the sequel to Twilight) and I saw it online.



My reaction? If I have to pick a team, I am completely back on Jacob's. Or possibly Laurent's, cuz, yeah, hot.

These ladies, though? Their reactions are a bit more entertaining than mine. I think my favorite part though was when you hear the stars introduce the trailer. Robert Pattinson comes on sounding all British and "it's all for you, the fans" and Taylor Lautner is all, "Yeah, I'm pretty much adorable" and then we get Kristin Stewart . . .

(Note: You can quit around 2:40, the rest of it is just more of the same. And at the very end one of them notices that the MTV Movie Awards are still on, says "Who gives a [flip] about this show?" and turns off the TV.)



I think these ladies may be on Team Jacob as well, perhaps. ;-) Seriously, though, did Kristen Stewart not sound like a teenager being forced to participate in a family reunion skit? "There are motorcycles in this movie. Or something. Whatever. Ughh . . . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites