English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 25 June 2009

Why I haven't blogged yet this week

a. I am newly pregnant with triplets and have decided to start the bed rest early.
b. I got mauled by a bear in the Samurai Sushi parking lot on Girl's Day and have been in the hospital.
c. I foolishly agreed to take on a freelance editing project (like a fool) and so am spending every spare minute working on it.

Which do you think it is?

But yes, I made it home from Alaska safely, if not sanely. I think I'm getting too old for this redeye [stuff]. I was a complete zombie by the time I made it home, approximately 102 hours after I left my parents' house. But I guess I did have it easier than my b-in-law, who is driving a car down from Alaska this very minute through bear-infested lands. Please cross fingers that he doesn't get eaten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites