English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Liberation katarche!

So that's it. My 2 years of JC education has officially ended, I can get my life back finally. I could still recall myself in utter dire emotions earlier this year while I struggled myself through the gruelling timetable, being always in a half conscious state of mind. I survived on thoughtcrimes and metal music from my mp3. Hard it was. I also could remember how fucking confused I was in JC1, when I kept thinking of withdrawing from JC to go to Poly, I played truancy many times, thank Loki, nothing serious happened due to that. Haha! ^^ I'm good at it.

So, there and then I was surviving on a diet of thoughtcrimes, thinking about The Outside World, trying to figure out what the heck are the lecturers saying half the time, cursing the school, text messaging my friends to make myself feel better, and otherwise, being a complete loner in school. I survived, 2 fucking years in a damned place, without any close friend I know from my previous school - NCHS. I am amazed by myself! Haha.

Here is the preliminary post-A Levels pictures I took once I got home just now;

As you can use your observational skills, my notes weighs around 48-49kg. I have nearly 50kg of information in my brain, beat that. Lol.

Whee, I don't know what to say, all I am now is happy and hungry. *goes off to find food*

- Ling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites