English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 7 March 2006

SRJC

I am in no mood to write paragraphs, so I will just do it in bullet-form.

  • My OG is Sparta Delta. Yes. Red house. Yes, Gryffindor. Ugh.
  • Thebes logo is nice, a snake coiling around the rod. Very Slytherin-ish.
  • I had my own version of The College Anthem, now it rocks even more and sounds very weird to an untrained ear. [For more information on my version of the lyrics, do email me.]
  • When my OGLs asked if I were a damn vegetarian, I almost said I am a Mein-Teilatrian. Hah!
  • The 2 teachers who caught my attention are Mr Edwin Tan and Mr Philips Tan, they remind me of Mr Neo too much. I really miss Mr Neo and al things NCHS and the air con hall most of all.
  • The food was okay. At least better than NCHS.
  • The notorious song, Bestrafe Mich is playing in my mind all the way.
  • I was imagining too many ought-to-be censored stuff, but I will continue to do so.
  • The first day was a latent blur for me, I can't remember much.
  • The second day is okay, equally crappy.
  • The school hall is on the first floor, which is very weird.
  • I am still a loner, as usual, but of a more serious degree.
  • I have not spoken to anybody in a proper conversation yet.
  • I am feeling like crap inside.
  • I am surviving on metal music, the hope of meeting Justin and my thoughts.
  • I have not revealed that I am a magician or a metal music maniac yet. That's quite a feat. Due to the fact that I am rather famous in NCHS for those 2 things.
  • I miss Fantasma magic and Toy R Us.
  • I miss slacking at home!
  • I miss reading fanfictions by novel-load.
  • Enough said.
Auf Wiedersehen. Tomorrow is another hellish day. Wish me luck, I will need it.

Melancholy overwhelms me,
Ling
7th march 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites