English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 1 March 2006

One Year Anniversary.

Happy Birthday, Once upon an atrocity! You are finally one year old! Look how much you have grown? [sobs like a proud parent whilst looking at a healthy and growing child] Make a wish, boy! Blow the candles! Today is your day! XD

Okay, enough of the birthday crap. But seriously, this blog has came a long way. From a few rants here and there to a massive storage of uber crap spat out from none other than yours truly. It's truly amazing how fast time flies. I will devote more time into developing this venue to vent out all my pent up nonsense.

Back to a more serious note, in the past few days, I have;

  1. Bought a Caravan deck. It turned out it's Aviators inside, and they are air cushioned! 1 Dollar Air Cushioned deck! Whoo!
  2. Had a undercharged Subway meal. Ordered Subway Melt at first, the cashier heard wrongly, it became 'Ham', so I saved $3. =)
  3. Watched Rock School, and is inspired by the Tucker twins. They are officially my role models for my kids. =) I would very like to see my kids proclaiming, 'Long live Metal (or Rock)' and pointing \m/ everywhere they go. I will be so proud of them.
  4. Watched Saw 2. It was mediocre.
  5. Flourished.
  6. Created a wicked looking ace production, it's all done by and in one hand. Total workout for the hand. It's called Sehnsucht production, due to my obsession over Rammstein.
  7. Flourished even more.
  8. Lazed around at home.
  9. Read alot of various fanfictions.
  10. Totally neglected my sanity.
I am Jack's stoning and zonked out side,
Ling.
2nd March 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites