English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 25 March 2006

Bitte...

My heart is in total chaos. Adrenaline has been pumping in my veins. I can't do anything without with a disrupting thought of my poly appeal.

Jia Hao, Calven, Jacinath all got their positive replies from the polys that they appealed to already. What is mine?! Where?! Please just say a Yes, my dearest TP! I really really really really wanna get into TP. Please...

Okay, I should stop here as I am ranting non-stop and being desperate... But I really want to get into Temasek Poly!

So far, there's quite a number of people I know is in TP, there are Aaron, Alden, Jia Hao, William, Edwin, Mac, plus a whole group of Soft people. If my appeal were successful, me and William are going to start a flourish club in TP. I will be The Co-Founder! How cool is that?! Plus, in addition to the reasons of an exciting life in TP, there's a whole bunch of Soft people posted there as well. We can have TP Soft gatherings and talk about music together! OMG, Flourish and metal music together in a cool place plus the fact that you are studying what you really like only, that totally kicks some arse. I am yearning for that, so badly... Ich will dich, TP! Und Ich warte auf dich for alle Tagen!

I got a feeling that I won't get into Biomedical science, but Biotechnology, but that's fine as well, as long as I can get away from SRJC!

Please say a Yes, my dearly TP! Oh how I yearn for thee, sweet TP...

[prays as hard as a stimulated bloke that I'd get a positive response from TP on monday]

Once again, I reinforce this. I WANT TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC! I do not care anything else.

Ich will TP für alle Tagen,
Ling
26th March 2006 AD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites