English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 30 August 2005

Noctural Creature...

Wow, I'm actually blogging at 4.30 AM!

Yes, I'm liking the way of noctural creatures.

Haha, this post is nonsense.

I slept at 7 pm last evening! Earliest ever! I just lie on my bed after dinner, staring at the ceiling, one hand doing charlier cuts... Then sleep overtook me. Fariza! Your lazy syndrome is infectious! Haha!

So here I am, 4.30 am and using the computer (which made alot of churning noises) and listening to my discman and munching on yummy Oreos.

Haha. Weird.

Later I'll be having cross country run, but i'm not running. I'll be one of a hell slacker and self-headbang and admire the scenery there and act blur. Speaking of this, I need to meet those helpers at Compass Point at 6am.

That's about it. = )

Hail Metal! \m/
In darkness and the Beast, we trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites