English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 13 August 2005

2 more days to Slipknot gig

Wow, time passes fast! It's only 2 more days left to Slipknot Gig! I'm feeling the heat and madness of the Knot already. Can't wait for Purity, Left Behind, (sic), Wait and Bleed, Spit it Out (because of the notorious quote of, 'Get the fuck down to the fucking ground right fucking now') and the list of songs goes on.

One word, CAN'T WAIT.

Anyhow, went to Ning's Little magic Shop Auction yesterday. It was fun at Little India, Tekka Market stuff rocks. Cheap and generous servings. The auction is a very good catch although I got nothing. Collected my orders. Mini Zomie is a little disappointing... But I had fun with my spongeballs! :P

Then I went to Orchard to meet my family for dinner and some shopping.

And again, 2 more days to Slipknot!

Oh yes, I got a B3 for my Chinese O levels. Dang. But heck, I jumped 3 grades! C6 to B3!

Oh man, I'm feeling hungry...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites