English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Saturday 20 August 2005

The Aftermath.

It's been 5 days since that hellish experience of Slipknot's gig.

And, I'm like still stuck at Fort Canning Park in my spirit, still relishing that electrifying and exhilarating moment of sheer brutal insanity. All the madness. All the sic-ness. All engrained in my mind.

The aftermath is disasterous yet sweet. The disasterous side is that you regret not doing the things that you wanted to do, like mosh more or to shout louder. And then, you will despair why everything happened so fast, you cannot register into your long-term memories. You despair why you didn't get the VIP tickets. All the regrets. Why didn't I go earlier?

The sweet side is that you knew it that your dream is fullfilled, and that's enough said. That sweet sense of satisifation is overwhelming. That feeling can linger in your mind for a long time, and you will be grinning and feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think the fact that my dream has been fulfilled, can spur me on to divert that energy of the madness to my studies and all, giving me more movitation. Cos, life is FUCKING great now. As the quote goes, A Slipknot gig a year, keep depression at bay. :D Ok, I will study hard for the love of Slipknot, of the love of the maggots worldwide, for the love of Metal Music. That sense of movitation is massive enough to fuel me. \m/

Oh yes, Singapore Slipknot gig will be featured in Slipknot's Live CD or DVD. So, when it's out, grab it!

Song blaring in my earphones now: Slipknot - Duality.

Stay (sic), my maggots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites