English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 15 August 2005

I CAN'T WAIT. I CAN'T WAIT.

4 LONG years... Desparately waiting... Now, it's left with only ONE day in the countdown counter. The long, hard and perilous wait is soon over.

I can still remember, when I fell in love with the first Slipknot song, which happens to be Spit It Out, around 4 years ago. It's raw brutality and sheer speed of that song captured my heart. Soon it became a sought after passion for me, I went around hunting for the impossible-to-find-in-the-heartlands album, Iowa.

Iowa is the FIRST metal album that I listened to properly and then succumb to. I went around unearthing their Live videos from the net, feeling tons of jealously and envy that those people in the videos can watch Slipknot Live. Soon, the fever roared up so high, I almost made a mask which will look like Joey's.

Then I went to purhcase Slipknot S/T, it was a nice album as well, I loved Wait and Bleed.

Then came Vol 3. I think I don't need to say much for Vol 3.

Hooked to their explosive live performances, I was extremely tempted to get my hands on Disasterpieces DVD. The yearning was overwhelming. I Love you, Corey! And Joey too! You sure have some sick drumming skills there. Stay (sic), my master maggot.

My dad, luckily got me the DVD while on a trip to Hong Kong as it was banned in Singapore. That saved me from plunging into deeper insanity and despo-ness.

Now, they are coming.

I CAN HARDLY WAIT ANY LONGER. I'm practically living on adrenaline now.

\m/

Stay (sic), my readers. You are all going home in a bodybag. If you are 555, then I;m 666.

- Temporarily Insane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites