English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 14 September 2008

And I bet you thought I was done terrorizing the small children

But no! The work of child-terrorizing and parent-offending is never done, believe you me.

I've been offered a temporary part-time library job while I look for a permanent full-time library job. What was so nice about this one is that the people actually approached me to see if I would like some work. How often does that even happen? (Aside from those fliers on telephone poles which offer you the absolutely legitimate chance to make $125K from home, of course.)

So I'll be helping out with some story times and such a few days a week, which will be a nice way to keep my foot in the liberry door while also getting a little bit of income to pay for pedis (a necessity for married girls, I've heard) and little things like, you know, food. I've gotten a few full-time leads but you know how long these things can take. So this will be helpful in the meantime and will keep my skills and talons sharp.

And speaking of claws, watch them come out in this hilarious SNL sketch from the weekend featuring. Doesn't matter which side you're voting for, this is plain awesome and makes me have even more of a naughty girl crush on Tina Fey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites