English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Monday 29 September 2008

Employment: it's a better way to live

Was offered a real-live full-time child-torturing library job today! Thanks to everyone for visualizing success.

Things I am now looking forward to:

A budget that doesn't make my right eye twitch
Being the boss of stuff again (not to be confused with the King of Town--I'll have to work my way back up to that one)
Job security, unless I suck and get fired. Or if they decide to take that $700 billion out of libraries.
A hair cut and highlights
Hooker boots
Building food storage for when the economy goes belly-up so I don't have to eat my hooker boots
Saving money for a "house" (read: trip to Hawaii)
Only working every other Friday
Only working every other Saturday
No more sleeping in
No more waking up thinking, "Oh man, we're going to starve and die . . ."
Paying taxes
Resuming student loan payments
Serving The Public

Anyway, yay for jobs, though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites