English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 26 September 2008

Watching the presidential debates right now

They make my ears bleed. I don't know what to think or feel. So I'm taking a break to blog. And to report that tomorrow I'll be having me a sober Oktoberfest. A Soberfest, if you will. This, to me, is a perfect plan, because it involves all good things:

1. Getting outside. It can be hard sometimes to persuade GH that it might be a good idea to not sit in the living room with the blinds drawn and to instead go outside and be children of light.

2. Fall leaves. It's up at Snowbird, which should be gorgeous.

3. Lederhosen. Because that's hot.

4. Bratwurst. Also hot.

5. Celebrating the Land of my Birth. Check me out rockin' some German wear of my own back in the day.


Maybe I'll see some of you there! I'll be the one mauling a bratwurst while avoiding the zany clown. (The website says they have one. I don't do clowns. And to me "zany" means "will be waiting for you in the sewers later".)


(image from Snowbird website)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites