English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 11 September 2008

Then you may take me to the fair

You may remember how much fun the State Fair was last year. Last year it was all about the deep-fried Snickers bars. This year they've rolled out the Deep-fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.

I KNOW.

Apparently that's the longest line at the fair this year. Which is to be expected, since they actually put out a commercial this year promoting the things.

I'm going tonight with GH and a couple of friends. Here are the things I'm most excited about:

The Ferris Wheel, which I may or may not make out on (depends who I'm sitting next to, I suppose)

The baby goats and lambs, even if Cicada won't be there this year to Whisper them into docility.

The dfpb&j lines, during which time I will make mental judgments about the other people in line for the dfpb&j. (Note: must remember to do rides BEFORE the dfpb&j, not after. The fair will thank me.)

NOT going on any kind of haunted thing, not matter how big the GH's Bambi Eyes get. I just can't do that crap. Last night I watched the pilot for that new J.J. Abrams show Fringe and of course had nightmares about people's faces melting off.

Anyway. Yay for State Fairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites