English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 14 August 2008

Ding dong, the bells are gonna chime . . .

So, this weekend will be the Blessed Event. I was going to warn you not to expect any posts during the honeymoon, but then I remembered that you've probably stopped checking back here anyway.

Oh well, no one to blame but myself. Today is the last running-around day before the Weekend o' Fun begins. I've scheduled a massage in the hopes that it will keep me blissed out enough to not notice if all my excellent plans and arrangements crumble to the ground like so many cards from a card castle on a rickety table when a drunken uncle lurches against it trying to be funny.

Will be very happy to be done with the wedding planning thing. I flatter myself I've done tolerably well, but I probably can't keep it together much longer.

1. I've become accident-prone. I'm covered with bruises from Moving Day and I keep stumbling into furniture and stubbing toes on things. If anyone sees me on the beach in San Diego they will think 1) "Dang, I didn't know they make people that white", and 2) "Oh, that poor battered woman! What a brute she's married to!" I'll tell those people that GF is always really sorry afterwards though and takes me on nice trips to San Diego to make up for it.

2. I can't talk anymore. While complaining about Shopko for selling me a piece of crap bookcase I accused them of spinning a "leb of wies--a leb of WIES, I tell you!"

3. I am emotional and cry at really stupid things. Don't even get me thinking about that baby hippo and the turtle from Thailand, because I will LOSE IT all over you.

If you want something fun to read about Monday, check back for a Wedding Recap courtesy of Daltongirl and Cicada. You may remember that Daltongirl and I did this for Cicada last year and it was heaps of fun (for us). And you don't even know HOW badly I wish we had all been bloggers back when Daltongirl married Daltonboy. Because man, those were stories.

See y'all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites