English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Wednesday 5 September 2007

Yay, birthdays!

So far today has been absolutely lovely. On the drive to work that song LDN by Lilly Allen came on, with the chorus about "the sun is in the sky oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else" that has the kicky trumpets behind it. And, even though my feelings for Lilly Allen still stand (Ear. Fork. All of it.) I did enjoy the song. Because hey, the sun was in the sky and it's my birthday. And I think I had a seizure anyway when she said the word "Tesco" so I missed quite a lot of her actual voice--just got to enjoy the fun, kicky trumpet chorus.

(Note: If you choose to watch this video, I will not be held responsible for seizures or forks in the ear.)



Got this meme from Kristen and decided to do it for my birthday.

Today in history, according to Wikipedia:


Thank you, Fire, for leaving me some London. I promise I appreciated it.


Thank you, Continental Congress, for giving me the USA. Also much appreciated.


Thank you, USA, for sometimes giving me a day off work for my birthday. Too bad today couldn't be one of those days, but still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites