English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Tuesday 4 September 2007

Story #1 from the weekend

I'm going to have to separate these, because there is so very much to tell. You can see some pics of the Bday weekend on my sister's blog.

First story is that once I got back from Provo I cleaned out the, no lie, 800 million emails in my box. I've starred the ones I need to reply to, I've sorted out my folders, I am now the email inbox dominatrix.

Remember the post I wrote last week about that LDS movie that I thought looked really stupid and had a ridiculous premise? Yesterday morning, during the Gmail domination, I found an email from the film's director.

Yeah.

Here is what it said.

Hello Miss Nemesis,

It was great to read your insights on my film. I look forward to reading what you have to say about the film once you've seen it. Good or bad.

Best,
Tyler


So . . . that was unexpected. And I possibly may have stopped breathing a tiny bit. And then gone back to read what I did say about his movie. None of it was very nice, even though most of my ire was directed at Deseret Book for not knowing about the name Gemma. I wrote back to thank him for his email and said that once I've watched it and posted a review I'll be sure to let him know.

The lovely Desmama has offered to procure a copy so that we can get right on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites