English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 28 September 2007

Threshold

I'd go to a forest and sit still.

After reading Vika's latest blog entry, I realised I need solitude, at the very moment, really badly too. All the people poking around me, talking far too much for anybody's health (what's worse is what they said are not at all constructive) and the noises made by the phone. Someone shouldn't have invented the damn phone. The noises it create are absolutely nerve-whacking, worse than the sound of "Mathematics", anyway. Last but not least, the various absurdities of the humankind and its ugly society.

Being such a hopeless nihilist-cum-misanthrope, like yours ghouly, do not see the point of chasing after achieving the status of a ''successful JC student who only knows their lecture notes (that will define him as a productive citizen or not in his later life)". It's so ridiculous. I have came to a grand conclusion that a mere formal education do not and will not bring any form of happiness as we, humans, are such flagrant assholes will never be, in anyway, contented. Sigh.

Time, if you decide to be kind, please do fast forward to 2 months later. I thank you profusely.

I just want to walk in some thick, primary forests with even thicker canopies, with Burzum's Tohmet playing in my mp3, then settling down at the clearing or beside a fjord/lake (dreamy sigh, I can only visualise such intense beauty), and looking up into the night's sky, observing the stars. How wholesomely appealing. Nature's awe. So capitvating. Sigh sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites