English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 4 February 2007

Forary into nature.

Yesterday saw the school's cross country run at Macritchie Reservior. I took the advantage to get in touch with my ''heathen, viking, pagan" mood, walked the entire distance of roughly 4kilometres with my mp3 on with Falkenbach and the family digital camera.

It was goddamned very theraputic. To feel the coolness from the greenery surrounding you when you are in the ''woods'', to feel the leaves beneathe your feet as you mouth the lyrics of the Falkenbach songs. As the songs added a tinge of interestingness into the walk of monotony.

Now, I think I am adding "trolling in the woods alone with my player on" into my pastimes list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites