English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 23 February 2007

Coming to terms

My sister is becoming this hard-body exercise champ. It's very shaming to me, because she has these two little kids who hang onto her like remoras or leeches or other hangy-on-type parasites. So she creeps out of the house at 6:30 in the snow to go run 6 billion miles or whatever. I'm at her house this morning because I have weekend plans down here and didn't want to drive through THE STORM that is supposed to hit today and bury us all like the Donner party. (p.s. If it comes eating time, I call dibs on Ethan--those thighs are fat.)

She nudged me at 6:20 to see if I wanted to come with her. I had every intention of doing it but didn't sleep very well. I'm a wuss. And I'm just going to have to be okay with that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites