English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 21 July 2005

Luggage Part II

So remember how I picked out that handsome new Samsonite Spinner a few weeks ago? Now I've found him a little sister and she is a cutie. This makes me have yet another thing in common with Angelina Jolie.

Please say hello to my new Atlantic Citrus Cherry Two-Piece Luggage Set. It comes with this funky-looking "sling bag" that I will probably never use. Also, you should know that the cherry red color is darker than this picture makes it look.

I think this means I have officially Arrived. Gone are the days of the military-issue green duffel bag, held together with safety pins and duct tape. Banished are the black suitcase sets purchased at Shopko, covered in skid marks and dog prints and moose tracks. I am now The Girl with The Cool Luggage.

But, in the spirit of full disclosure, there's something I should tell you.

It's expandable.

Yeah. I don't even want to talk about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites