English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 14 July 2005

Home Sweet Alaska . . .

. . . where it's sunny and 70 degrees, which is quite the contrast to Provo, which is an eye-ball frying 104 degrees.

Suckers.

Also, just found out my Mom reads this blog now, so we'd best watch ourselves. Only I won't actually tell her who any of you are, so you're still safe. It's a good visit so far--only tense moment was when she saw me applying Clinique foundation in the car instead of Mary Kay. I thought she might pull the Suburban over right there and kill me.

Kidding, Mom! Love you the most!

So here are some of my Alaska highlights so far:

--Napped on the plane instead of watching Miss Congeniality 2, because that mess looked stupid
--Brought the usual box of Krispy Kreme donuts home with me, which cemented my status as Favorite Daughter. Who needs to go on a mission or produce the heir when they can just bring home a bunch of sugary heart-attacks in a box?
--Walking around the neighborhood at 11pm, when the sun has just barely gone down
--Sleeping in
--Lovely steak dinner last night. Pretty much the only time I have steak is when I come home.
--Alaskan King Crab for dinner tonight.
--Reading the 5th Harry Potter so as to be prepared for when I snitch a copy of the 6th one away from my brother this weekend. Shhh! Don't tell him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites