English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Sunday 24 July 2005

Had fun with my brother.

Haha, what a rarity!

I had a hearty time watching Tv with my brother. We both laughed like nuts at some pathetic woman on Tv, which happens to be Variety Big Brother. Cranky people in that crappy show. I like.

I just realised I have a rather hunky guy for a brother. He's starting to become tanned and toned, and he's starting to syle his hair and his image. Cool! Just that he has to go out for an eye-opener instead of rotting at home gaming and to read more. He's rather funny too, he will integrate chim chinese cheng yu(s) to suan people very very very very badly, and all those yan yu(s) too. In all, he's growing into a fine man. Good. :)

Oh yes, I'm delving deeper into reading again! Hooray! My old pastime before the manifestation of magic and flourishing which has took up so much of my time for the past year. Reading is fun! Though constant hardcore reading can hurt your eyes quite a bit. Time to put a pause to magic and all which are so time-consuming, and expand my knowledge and language prowess till the level of Dani Filth The Master. And, time to get serious in my studies too. Well, not too serious. Just driven and fuelled enough. :) And, SM is becoming so boring and mundane for me, as Absence maketh the heart growth fonder, I think it's better not to waste too much time there, hanging around. Time management. ;) I feel myself maturing, forgetting past useless habits like wasting time at SM, doing nothing... Haha, I've grown!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites