English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Friday 29 July 2005

Decks galore and some fans.



I was playing with my webcam out of utter boredom and took some pictures of my deck collection and some flourishes here and there. So here's it. :) The fugly green deck armspread is badly done, anyhow, it's sort o f my own creation, it's called Whirlpool II. :)

BOREDOM!

Oh yes, my class has successfully driven Mr Mok out of the class. Here's the story behind all these crazed frenzy. Mr Mok asked the class if we needed a break or not. We all said in unison, 'Yes!" Then, Mr Mok said, "If you want to rest, go out and rest.', in a semi-joking tone. Then, Nicholas Tan and Luthur rebuked him, 'This is our class. It's you who should get out. Not us.', also in a semi-joking tone. Me, stunned by the rude reply, just looked on to Mr Mok. He then proceeded to pack his stuff and walked out of the class, mumbling something like this, 'Since I'm not welcome. I'll leave then. Fine!'

Mega drama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites