English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Thursday 7 July 2005

If I had a chance...

If I had a chance to learn some extra languages, I would surely choose German and Norwegian.

Reasons being, for German :

Rammstein being my hot favourite band, so I wan to cover their songs one day with ease and emotions instead of just mouthing the sounds. Rammstein is good!

Adolf Hilter, enough said.

I find German very intriguing, and an almost brutish sound but they still sound so majestic and full of meanings. It's intricate.

I want to learn German!

Norwegian:

Dimmu Borgir, a true blue Norwegian band, has some briliant songs that were sang in beautiful sounding Norwegian. I want to cover them with ease and mastery as well.

Norway, being the ''Fatherland'' of Metal Music. Enough said.

Norwegian, just fantastic sounding. Enough movitation to spur me to learn Norwegian.



Ah wells, these are just my dreams. After the bloody Os then. =D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites